5/26/2012

Saturday Edition: A Letter to the bestie on the eve of her wedding

Tomorrow the bestie becomes a Mrs!  It's a wedding 10 years in the making, and everything will be beautiful as the bride has envisioned.  Congratulations P, you're going to make a beautiful bride.

P ~
  Tomorrow you will wake up and become a bride, that day you've been dreaming of, it's finally here.  Enjoy your day as a bride, it only comes once.  Feel the love of all your friends and family as it radiates to surround you, as we wish you a lifetime of happiness.  And no matter what else happens today, today is your wedding day, the day you walk down the aisle and marry your best friend.  Soak in these moments because you're wedding day will go by too quickly.

I am so thankful we met that day in the music bldg, thankful that we were roommates, besties, and so much more.  You have been such a fixture in my life these past 11 years, and I'm a better person because of our friendship.  I love you so much and I'm so excited for you, I'm literally bursting at the seems.  Tomorrow is just the beginning and the best is yet to come. 
My wish for you:  a marriage more beautiful than your wedding, joy and laughter for years to come, understanding and compromise for those challenging days (may they be few and far between), and a love greater than any fairytale. 
Congratulations my love, tomorrow you go from miss to Mrs.

xoxo,
~Praveen

No comments:

Post a Comment