6/15/2012

Friday Favs

Happy Friday Lovelies!  Tonight we have the Mister's radiology dept graduation festivities with some of our favs in Greek Town.  And then I'll be spending this weekend prepping for a wedding and bridal shower in the upcoming week.  Hopefully, I'll get some fun in the sun this weekend.  Hope you lovelies have something fun planned this weekend!

{From Me to You, rnlMusings}







~ I just started reading 50 Shades Darker on my new Kindle, thanks to the Mister!  Love this take on 50 shades, with 50 shades of Pink.
~ A glitter wall?  Yes, please!  Apparently you just mix glitter and a gallon of glue.... so intrigued, I wonder which wall I can glitter up.
~ Checkout our new Instagram Fun-times in our side bar.
~ Obsessed with this scent that I found in this month's BirchBox
~ If you've got an hour to waste, and want to spend it cracking up, I've found the perfect thing: Suri's Burn Book... in a word hilarious!
~ Can't wait to try out these food trucks this summer, excited to check out Time out Chicago's guide to Food Trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment