6/19/2012

June BirchBox

It's that time of the month again... Birchbox time.  This month's products all centered around the jet setter.  And who doesn't love travel sized products.  This month's scent selection is by far my favorite and those Cythia Rowley Band-Aids are so much fun!


In this months' Birchbox:
1. Juliette Has A Gun | Not A Perfume:  Holly cow! I am in love with this stuff, a single ambery note that I could wear everyday.
2. Masquelogy | Pore Minimizing Mask: Aimed at visible rescuing pores size while giving your skin some much needed moisture.
3. Melvita | Rose Floral Water: An organic mist meant to refresh your skin, love the delicate rose scent.
4. theBalm cosmetics | Stainiac in Beauty Queen:  A two-in-one lip and cheek stain, with a gel formula
5. Band-Aid | Cynthia Rowley Dress up Band-Aids:  These are so darling, I'm actually considering giving myself a paper cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment