10/26/2012

Friday Favs


Happy Friday Lovelies!!  We are going out tonight in costume to celebrate Halloween.  There are few occasions that you'll hear me say this, but sometimes I miss living in the suburbs.  I love dressing up for the trick-or-treaters on Halloween, and while condo living is great, we never get trick-or-treaters.  I can't wait to share our costume with you, have a great weekend!!

{Another one of my guilty pleasures, Pretty Little Liars, love their costumes}








~ Great last minute DIY costumes with great hair tutorials
~  Need some Halloween decor, costume, or food inspiration, check out our Halloween Pinterest board.
~ A Gilded Halloween inspiration board
~ In case you find your hand wandering over to the candy bowl this weekend, here's a look at some of the "healthier" options

No comments:

Post a Comment