1 (1-pound) package whole wheat linguine
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 clove garlic, minced
3 tablespoons white wine
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
1/4 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, salt water and add pasta. Cook for about 8 minutes, or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, sauté olive oil and garlic until garlic becomes golden, about 2 minutes. Add white wine and cook for about 2 minutes until the wine has reduced.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes to saucepan. Once tomatoes appear soft, about 5 minutes, add shrimp and saute until they turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of pasta water for finishing sauce. Add linguine, parsley and a splash of reserved pasta water in saucepan, tossing together for 2 minutes on medium heat to combine. Use more pasta water if needed to moisten the sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste.