8/23/2013

Friday Favs

Happy Friday!!!  My exhausted parent fail of the week, I accidentally left my keys in the door... overnight, ugh.  Anyone know of a good locksmith they'd recommend?  Thank god it's the weekend, and I'm looking forward to spending time with my mom before she heads home.  Other fun weekend activities include celebrating a bridal shower and housewarming for some fabulous ladies.  Hope you lovelies have a great weekend!

{via}

~ One of our friends just chopped off her hair and donated it.  I'm contemplating taking the plunge now and not waiting till this winter, loving this option.
~ This weekends drink to try: the Lime, honey, & lemongrass slushie, which would pair perfectly with this yummy burrata & hierloom tomoato caprese salad.
~ Swooning over this gorgeous bridal luncheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment