9/20/2013

Friday Favs

Happy Friday lovelies!  I can't believe this week flew by so quickly.  I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with the little Man while the Mister continues to cram for his board exam.  Maybe a stroll at the zoo or a quick stop at the farmers market, I love the end of summer/beginning of fall in Chicago.  Have a great weekend! 

{via}
 
~ I made these spicy baked shrimp last night, and the Mister couldn't stop raving about them, and he asked for them again this weekend. 
~ Love this adorable recycled t-shirt beanie tutorial.  I can't wait for the little Man to sport it this fall.
~ Speaking of fall fashion, I'm so looking forward to wearing these outfits as styled by some of my fashion favs: Olivia, Polienne, & Jessica.
~ And another style icon, Rachel Zoe, announced her second book, due in March of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment