10/25/2013

Friday Favs

Happy Friday!  We are off to a chocolate tasting/surprise baby shower for one of our co-workers today, followed by a wedding tomorrow, and a chili cook-off/Halloween party on Sunday.  I love a good old fashioned chili cook off, there's no better way to get into the season than a warm bowl of chili and a little friendly competition.  Hope you lovelies have an amazing autumn weekend!


{via}
 







~ Love this multi colored fall outfit
~ For those last minute Halloween projects, free Halloween dingbat fonts
~ I'm currently rocking this graphic pug sweater, loving this roundup of graphic sweaters for fall.
~ I loved Jonathan Rhys Meyers in Bend It Like Beckham & The Tudors, so I'm so excited to see him in Dracula tonight.  Apparently I'm not the only one, feel free to stare at his beautiful face here

No comments:

Post a Comment