12/20/2013

Friday Favs

Happy Friday lovelies!  It's the last weekend before Christmas, I know we have some last minute shopping to do.  I'm not looking forward to navigating the last minute holiday shopping crowd.  And we have our annual ugly sweater/beer & cookie exchange/white elephant holiday party this Sunday, which I am so looking forward to.  Here's hoping your weekend is full of holiday cheer!

{via}


~ These festive holiday juice cocktails are making me thirsty.
~ Looking for last minute holiday gifts.  Here's our round up from the kids, to him, stocking stuffers and so much more.
~ My secret weapon to making the best frosted sugar cookies
~ And finally a big congrats to Lindsey of The Wise Baby on the arrival of her bundle of joy just in time for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment