5/07/2014

Summer Reading List

As a kid I remember getting so excited about the summer reading lists we'd bring home from school.   By the end of June, I'd be done with the list and looking for more books to read.  Yes, I was and still am a bookworm.  The Mister asked me last night, if we'd be the couple where the wife always stays up reading at night, oops!  But I do love a good book, one that sucks you in, and makes staying  in bed all day to finish it seem totally reasonable.  Here are my picks for this summer reads:
Laugh till it hurts: Uganda Be Kidding Me {2} & Let's Pretend This Never Happened {4}
Cry my eyes out: The Fault In Our Stars {5}
YA that's anything but: The Ocean at the End of the Lane {9}, Panic {3}, & Eleanor & Park {8}
Thriller: Gone Girl {6} (yes I know I'm late on this)

No comments:

Post a Comment