5/05/2014

Travels :: Southern California

Happy Cinco de Mayo!  I hope you lovelies had a wonderful weekend, I am so loving all of the derby pictures everyone is posting.  I think next year, the Mister and I will have to make a trip down to the Oaks for the derby.  We are 5 days away for our SoCal road trip that starts this weekend, I am thrilled.  We will be spending a week in sunny California and driving from San Diego, to Visilia, to Aliso Viejo with stops at Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Temecula, la Jolla, & LA sprinkled in.  You can keep up with us on Instagram with #APNinstatravel2014.  In the meantime, bags need to be packed, the dog needs to be boarded, and the dreaded running of errands needs to happen.  Happy Monday!


On a side note, Gap is having a huge 60% of sale.  I scored some major loot for the little Man this weekend.  My stash included this adorable henley so the little Man can match his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment