6/05/2014

My Beauty Must Haves

I've recently updated my beauty must haves, and I'm so in love with some of these products that I had to share.  They're a good mix between drugstore finds and more pricier (but so worth it) items.


Face Enhancers:
{1} I love L'Oreal's Infallible Super Slim eyeliner.  It creates the perfect line every time, and I love that the line created isn't fat and too distracting.  It' never skips or smudges, so in one quick move you're eyeliner is set and you're out the door.
{2} I recently discovered MAC's shaping powder (in soft focus).  It is the perfect highlighting powder for my tan skin.  I use it every time I wear my glasses, because it creates a soft glow and doesn't allow my glasses to overshadow my eyes.  Plus it helps give create the illusion that I got 9 hours of sleep the night before.
{3} It's no wonder that Nars Blush in Orgasm is a cult classic.  I love that it's buildable and gives my tan skin that perfect pinkish glow.

Haircare Trifecta:
{4} My stylist used Trilliant by Sebastian on my hair when I chopped it all of, and I love how soft and shinny it made my hair, even days later.  Added bonus, it's really a heat protectant and it smells amazing. 
{5} Klorane's dry shampoo was recommended to me by a friend who can go 5 days without having to wash her hair.  My locks would be greasy and limp after day 3.  This dry shampoo absorbs oil, and doesn't have an offensive odor.  Plus is free of sulfates and parabens, so it's safe for color treated hair. 
{6} My hair loves humidity, me not so much.  To keep the fro in check I use Garnier's anti-humidity hairspray.

Skin Savers:
{7} I am so in love with Cerave SA renewing cream.  My skin is so moisturized and supple without being greasy.  I love that it has ceramides, salicylic acid, and antioxidant vitamin D, all of which have given me such incredibly healthy skin.
{8} Neutrogena's body oil is a classic that keeps my skin so moisturized even in the harsh winters.  I love that it's fast absorbing, and gives my legs that perfect glow.
{9} My latest obsession: Purlisse pur-delicate gentle soy milk cleanser.  This milk cleanser is tough enough to completely remove my mascara, but so gentle.  It's sulfate free, so it wont strip my skin, and the nourishing ingredients leave my skin so soft.  

There you have it, my latest and favorite beauty items.  Are you a fan of any of these too?  Or is there something else you love that I need to try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment