7/09/2014

Mantry Box Review

This past Father's Day, I gifted the Mister the ultimate in foodie guys subscription boxes: the Mantry Box.  Mantry aka the Modern Man's Pantry, is a monthly subscription that provides you a full size sampling of some of America's finest artisan foods.  While being on the pricier side of subscription boxes, it did have a couple stand out features including their incredibly curated artisan foods and that handmade crate.  I mean seriously, I can think of a hundred different ways to use that crate.  The verdict:  the Mister loved it, and I quote "best pops-day gift ever", thanks to Mantry I scored major points this Father's Day.  We ended up with the Campfire Cookout box




The goods:  Just Cook Herbed Coffee Rub, Soberdough Brew Bread, Olive and Sinclair Chocolate & Bourbon brittle, Summer Sausage, Hickory Smoked Bacon, & Fuego Salsa.  We've tried everything but the soberdough bread and the herbed coffee rub.  My favorite two from this box are the bacon, and the salsa.  I put that salsa on everything, it's delicious!






No comments:

Post a Comment