2/04/2011

Weekend Plans

Now that I've finally caught up with all 3 seasons of True Blood, I need a new fix.  Enter Monica & David.  For those of you who've never been introduced to them or don't have HBO (present company included), you have to watch the trailer.  Monica & David is a documentary on two amazing people who fell in love, got married, and yes the both have downsyndrome.  They are so inspirational, I can't wait to watch it.  Has anyone else seen Monica & David? 

My favorite part is when Monica rolls her eyes at David when he says that she'll cook for him and put him in bed once they're married.  And in case you're wondering, they're excited to see each other "tomorrow" because it's their wedding day :)
Other weekend plans include possibly watching the SuperBowl.  And baking something from Baked Explorations with my sister.  So excited to be finally making something from this fabulous Christmas gift from the hubbs.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment