- Facebook, yes I'm addicted and some might consider it boarder-line stalking. The Mister has tried limiting my FB time to 30 mins a day, that's a bad sign. Moving on..
- Brownies. I simply can not eat just one, I will devour the entire pan. The Mister knows to takes his half out and put it elsewhere so I wont eat it.
- Dry shampoo. Sometimes on the weekends I skip the shower, wear my pjs for 48 hours straight, and use the dry shampoo if we aren't going anywhere (Target and the grocery store don't count). Did I just admit to this?
- Walking around the condo in my bra & undies. Yes, I know it's a bad habit, and yes I know there's a possibility that someone might be able to see me, a small possibility.
- DIY projects, I am notorious for starting new projects and not finishing them. Note to self, this is why my 'to do' list is never ending. In my defense there are just so many creative things that I want to do or make that I simply don't have the time. Perhaps if I cut down on numbers #4 and #19 I might have more free time, just a thought.
- Planning vacations that I hope to go on one day. I create detailed itineraries down to my picks for places to eat, stay, and shop. Once they're finished I polish them off in PowerPoint format, I'm such a nerd.
- Skipping the work out and getting ice cream or baking brownies and/or cookies.
- Calling dibs on baby names for my imaginary children. The list is in it's twenties, and I only want 3 kids.
- Spending way too much time on Pinterest, blogs, or perusing recipes.
- The couch, the mister, and the murphster- my ultimate guilty pleasure