6/01/2012

Friday Favs

Happy Friday lovelies!  Hope you have a great weekend planned in spite of this crappy weather.  We're heading to one of my favorite eateries tonight, Parsino.  And this weekend I'll be unpacking from our trip to Omaha, repacking for next weekend's trip to Charlotte, reading, and getting ready to share our wedding pictures with you all in anticipation of the first of our 2 wedding anniversaries next week.  Have a great weekend!


{via}

~ Love this 50 Shades of Grey inspired board.  Mrs. Lilien clearly read the book.
~ Looking for a gift for a grad? I love this list that Liz from Sequins & Stripes put together.  
~ I am in search of a high-low skirt so I can wear it like this.
~ Since I haven't seen the caviar mani at a salon in Chicago as of yet, I think I might take a stab at this DIY version.
~ Love the juxtaposition of this feminine and edgy style board.  I need a pink skirt stat!



No comments:

Post a Comment