12/28/2012

Friday Favs

Happy Friday lovelies!  It's the last Friday of 2012!  Hope everyone is having another wonderfully festive weekend ahead, and amazing things planned for NYE.  I turned the big 3-0 yesterday, not as scary as I had anticipated, and was thoroughly spoiled by the mister.  I love not working on my birthday and spending a day just celebrating with the Mister.  And tonight I'll be celebrating with some lovely ladies with champagne, pjs, junk food, and a slumber partyHave a great weekend!

{via}

~ New favorite bakery, Floriole, where we went for lunch on my birthday.
~ DIY confetti flutes, would have been perfect for tonight's Champagne & PJ 30th birthday bash
~ Love these survival kits for NYE, perfect for when guests head home. 
~ Fun NYE hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment