1/08/2013

Gifting :: Nautical Hostess Gifts

As a follow up to the lovely nautical themed baby shower our friends and family threw us, today I'm sharing the hostess gifts I gifted them.  I wanted to get the ladies something useful and cute that wouldn't break the bank.  I decided to do a play on words and go with a "hope your shower is as fabulous as mine" theme.  Each lady received a bottle of champagne (because what bath/shower wouldn't be complete without it), and some of my favorite LUSH products: their bath bombs, and a tub of their limited edition Charity Pot.  On a side note, I love that LUSH uses all natural ingredients and that their products smell amazing, but what I love even more is when all of the proceeds go towards a charity.  To tie it all together, I used rope to make figure 8 sailing knots and attached them to the front of the cards.  And to keep with the nautical theme I used pretty red and white stripped packaging and blue tissue. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment