2/08/2013

Friday Favs

Happy Friday lovelies!  I'm thankful I don't live on the east coast right about now, but watching last night's snow fall was perfection.  I just wish I could have been ice skating during it, but that's for next winter after our little man arrives.  Here's a glimpse at life lately:  I had the best french toast of my life at Local Root; we threw a cute "Tutus, pearls, ribbons, & curls" soiree for our newest mama-to-be; my co-workers gifted me with this fabulous preggo basket; the little man is just saying "hi" at our 36 week ultrasound.  Have a great weekend, and remember next week is Baby Week, get excited! 

~ It's the last weekend of Chicago Restaurant Week, hopefully you have or will have the opportunity to get your foodie on.
~ Need restaurant suggestions for Valentine's Day, check out this list by MetroMix
~ I know it snowed last night, but these pink skimmer jeans have me dreaming of spring
~ This kid is the cutest little dancer ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment