5/31/2013

Friday Favs

Hope you lovelies have some fun things planned for the first weekend of June!  We plan on having a pretty relaxed weekend, after having a baby, these are the weekends I crave.  Especially with the busy week ahead of us: the little man turns 3 months old, and I'll be sharing a fun DIY project for keeping track of this first year's growth, and the Mister and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary!  Happy Friday!










 

~ I had the most amazing facial at Allyu Spa last week, and I'm contemplating switching up my skin care routine, starting with Ilike"s Nettle Exfoliating Wash
~ Loving this selection of wines for your next BBQ, because beer isn't the only thing that pairs nicely with a burger.  And the best part, they're under $20.
~ Love this mom-centric onesie for the little man
~Obsessed with Ray Charles, the dog, you will be too.
~ And the tackiest of baby invites, may I present Kim & Kanye's baby shower invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment