1/14/2013

Monday, Monday

I hope you lovelies had a wonderful weekend.  We had a delicious weekend with new and old favorites, starting with Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder, I have 2 words for you: Mediterranean bread.  And on Saturday we dined at Balena, a new favorite, everything we tried was delicious, especially their mushroom bruschetta and all their desserts!  And finally, no prepping for Baby weekend would be complete without a trip to IKEA.  4 hours later and a 32 page manual completed, we have a day bed.  I'm excited that the nursery is coming together, not so excited that I missed the Golden Globes, I heard Amy & Tina killed it, rest assured I'll be huluing it later.  Here are my favorite red carpet looks from last night's Golden Globes.  Happy Monday!

{photos via: Yahoo Movies & new!}


No comments:

Post a Comment