3/07/2014

Travels :: Bali Part 2 {Shopping & Relaxing}

The Mister and I decided to do a little exploring each morning after our morning coffee, and each day yielded a new find.  Our hotel was located literally within walking distance of some amazing stores.  Our first stop was Samantha Robinson's porcelain store: full of gorgeous one-of-a-kind handmade pieces.  A few streets down we hit up Kody & Ko: an eclectic housewares store (I am obsessed with all the vibrant pieces); Hobo: another housewares store full of beautiful neutral pieces (we brought home one of those lovely sailboats); House of Feather.  I met Heater, who is so lovely, of House of Feather while we were pursuing the lovely jewelry she curates.  If you love jewelry and gorgeous pieces, you will be obsessed with this store.  I managed to find a couple fabulous bracelets for my lady loves.  Another great find were a pair of adorable shorts at Bali Boat Shed.  Not to be discounted, the roadside markets have some great pieces.  I bargained my way to a lovely printed maxi dress (although I'm sure I could have gotten her to go lower on her price) at Seminyak Square.  And being in Seminyak, there are plenty of designer stores to choose from, some of our favorites include: Lily-Jean, Lulu Yasmine, & Magali Pascal.  And the perfect way to end an afternoon of shopping is relaxing at the spa.  We booked ourselves a couples exfoliating massage at Body Works.  After an hour long Balinese massage, they exfoliate you with a traditional Javanese 'lulur', followed by a relaxing soak in their massive tub.  Translation, two hours of pure bliss!














No comments:

Post a Comment