4/30/2014

Printable :: Weekend Planner

Somehow every weekend I find myself  trying to remember all the things I needed to get done.  With half my to-do list on a post it and the other half on my phone, I inevitable always end up forgetting something.  Yes, sometimes the thing I end up forgetting is the list itself.  We are all busy people and in-between our family and social commitments on the weekend we find ourselves with 5 minutes to run to the store.  So I decided to make it a little easier and less stressful to complete our to-do lists, and get on with enjoying our weekends.
I designed the planner to include everything from a to-do list, to a 'pick this up from here' errands list, to a clean this & cook this section, to a weekend events section, and of course for catching up on phone calls and emails section.  Happy planning!


You can download all three weekend planners here.

No comments:

Post a Comment