5/28/2014

Gifting :: New Baby Care Package

It has come to that point in our lives where instead of bachelor and bachelorette parties we spend our weekends at baby showers.  I am so excited for our friends that had a beautiful baby boy recently.  As we weren't able to be at their baby shower and since they live in Kansas City, I decide to send a little love, via a baby care package.  Here's the how to on baby care packages:

I included a few cute outfits, a pair of adorable sneakers, a fancy robe, wash cloths, baby wipes, Gripe Water, a teether, a book, and a stuffed animal.  I topped the package off with a yarn-wrapped letter L, which they used as a prop for his newborn pictures, and our wishes for baby card.  
And I got a little crafty with my stencil set and added a little message:  Welcome to the world!
I love sending care packages.  They're just a fun way of spreading some love.  What are your go-to baby care package items?

No comments:

Post a Comment