1/31/2014

Friday Favs

Happy Friday!  Friday sure took it's time this week, and I've only been back for 4 days.  Coming home from 90 degree weather to Chiberia pretty much sucks.  And we're supposed to get another round of snow tonight/tomorrow and again on Tuesday.  Come on mother nature, cut us some slack.  The only way to redeem yourself is to make sure that the entire summer is in the 80s.  Hope you lovelies stay warm this weekend!

{1} So apparently the Super Bowl is happening this weekend, can you tell I'm excited, haha.  If you're looking for party or foodie inspiration check us out here.
{2} My new lady crushes:  Anna Kendrick via her twitter account; Duchess Kate in all her awkward glory; a new shoe line by the woman who introduced me to Manolo's:  Miss Sarah Jessica Parker.
{3} This week I am loving: this maternity outfit; this hair; this coffee shop; this shirt for the little Man.
{4} Valentine's Day cards that are short, sweet, & to the point; romantic fonts to use for your next love letter.  My Valentine's Day wish list: this wifey tee
{5} Lastly, don't forget to enter to win your very own Boon Naked Tub over at The Wise Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment