7/26/2013

Friday Favs

Happy Friday!   My mom and I had a date night last night and watched World War Z, it was actually quite entertaining, and oh how I've missed seeing Brad's face on the big screen.  Excited to take the little Man to the farmer's market and Wicker Park Fest this weekend and to spend some quality family time while celebrating my father-in-law's birthday.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

{via: Merde & rnlMusings}




~ Loving these creative movie inspired save-the-dates
~ JCrew is having 40% of thier sale.  Can't wait to stock up on some last minute swim accessories.
~ Making this delicious cocktail this weekend with leftover mint
~ Pretty things from Nate Berkus's Target Collection that I want to bring home: Rhino, Gold dipped bowl, beach towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment